The Northwest Association of Teacher Educators is currently seeking manuscripts for the Northwest Journal of Teacher Education – Volume 1, 2013. To view the submission guidelines, please visit the Journal section of the NWATE website or open the document below. Please note the submission deadline of January 31, 2013.
News and Updates
- Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach in Multicultural Education Courses
- The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs
- What is a “Good Teacher”? Does “Good” resonate with the edTPA?
- Empowering Learners as Teacher
- Dispositions and Applications for Classroom Management: Pre-Service Teachers Build a Community of Learners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ARTICLE PDF Dr. James L. Hollar email@example.com Assistant Professor Educational Foundations and Curriculum Central Washington University “Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach…
The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs ARTICLE PDF Jeremy Delamarter Assistant Professor Northwest University firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract Pre-service teachers often enter…
ARTICLE PDF Dr. Dia Gary Assistant Professor Department of Education and Professional Studies Central Washington University email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract This study is multi-faceted. The research…
ARTICLE PDF Empowering Learners as Teachers Teresa Day Walker Central Washington University email@example.com Abstract A letter of recognition, a professional reflection from a former student,…