News and Updates
- NWJTE has a new Issue, and a new home!
- Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach in Multicultural Education Courses
- The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs
- What is a “Good Teacher”? Does “Good” resonate with the edTPA?
- Empowering Learners as Teacher
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Warm Greetings! On behalf of the Editorial Team, we are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 12, Issue 2 of the Northwest Journal of…
ARTICLE PDF Dr. James L. Hollar email@example.com Assistant Professor Educational Foundations and Curriculum Central Washington University “Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach…
The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs ARTICLE PDF Jeremy Delamarter Assistant Professor Northwest University firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract Pre-service teachers often enter…
ARTICLE PDF Dr. Dia Gary Assistant Professor Department of Education and Professional Studies Central Washington University email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract This study is multi-faceted. The research…