Welcome to the new home of the Northwest Association of Teacher Education (NWATE). Although the site is still being constructed, please continue to check back as content is added.
News and Updates
- NWJTE has a new Issue, and a new home!
- Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach in Multicultural Education Courses
- The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs
- What is a “Good Teacher”? Does “Good” resonate with the edTPA?
- Empowering Learners as Teacher
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Warm Greetings! On behalf of the Editorial Team, we are pleased to announce the publication of Volume 12, Issue 2 of the Northwest Journal of…
ARTICLE PDF Dr. James L. Hollar email@example.com Assistant Professor Educational Foundations and Curriculum Central Washington University “Engaging Asset-based Education: Practicing What We Preach…
The Importance of Managing Expectations: A Challenge for Teacher Preparation Programs ARTICLE PDF Jeremy Delamarter Assistant Professor Northwest University firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract Pre-service teachers often enter…
ARTICLE PDF Dr. Dia Gary Assistant Professor Department of Education and Professional Studies Central Washington University email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract This study is multi-faceted. The research…